Raymarine Speed Temperature Shorty™ Transducer E26008
Replacement Airmar ST300 P371 Plastic Low Profile Through Hull Speed and Temperature Transducer.
Designed for boats with limited headroom. Total height is only 75 mm (2.96"). Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when the transducer is stepped on
The P371 Low-profile housing is nearly flush and minimizes drag with only 5 mm (2/10") extending outside of the hull.
For use with ST60+, ST40, ST290 and ST70 (requires ST70 depth pod which is sold separately)
- Weight: 0.6 kg (1.3 lb)
- Speed Range: 0.1 knot to 40 knots (0.1 MPH to 46 MPH)
- Supply Voltage: 5 VDC to 25 VDC
- Supply Current: 100 mA at 12 VDC
- Hole Diameter: 51 mm (2")
- Sensor Cable Length: 10 m (33') standard
Airmar Shorty Speed & Temperature Sensor Manual 17-274-01