Raymarine Adjustable In-Hull Depth Transducer E26001-PZ
The P79 is a dual-frequency, depth only, in-hull transducer that easily adjusts to hull deadrise angles up to 22°.
The P79 includes a plastic housing which is aligned to the centerline and secured inside the hull then filled with nontoxic coolant.
The transducer is inserted into the housing and adjusted for the proper deadrise offset, insuring the beam is shooting straight down for maximum echo return.
The coolant provides the best medium to transmit through the fiberglass and into the surrounding water.
The major benefit of in-hull transducers is no protruding features on the exterior of the hull, making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats.
Designed for smaller boats up to 25' with solid core, fiberglass hulls.
Transducer is compatible with Raymarine ST60, i50, ST290, ST70* and i70* instrument systems
- Depth only
- 600 W
- Dual-frequency elements:
- 50 kHz with a 45° beam for performance up to 294 m (1000')
- 200 kHz with an 12° beam for performance up to 180 m (600')
- Adjusts to hull deadrise angles up to 22°
- Drill-free installation
- Recommended for solid fiberglass hulls only
- Recommended for planing-hull power boats, trailered boats, rigid inflatable boats (RIBS), and racing sailboats
- No hull protrusions
- Recommended boat size: Up to 8 m (25')
*Use of transducer with an ST70 or i70 Display requires the use of iTC-5 Instrument Transducer Converter
Airmar P79 Installation Manual 17-217-01