The P319 is a 600 Watt through-hull low-profile depth and temperature transducer with a plastic housing, that operates at 50kHz and 200kHz. It has a fixed (non-retractable) insert. The P319 is designed for installation only in the flat bottom of a boat. It does not have any built-in tilt for deadrise compensation.
Although most P319s are now made as a generic 'mix and match' (MM) transducer with a brand-specific adapter cable, this unit has a different internal circuitry and a permanent fixed 10M cable and cannot be used with MM adapters.
This version has a Lowrance 7-pin blue connector as used on many Lowrance fishfinders and sounders including the HDS series. Lowrance sells a depth-only version of this transducer as the model 136-02.
- Power handling capacity 600W RMS
- 50kHz / 200kHz frequency
- Usable shaft length 2.18" (55mm) less thickness of hull
- No deadrise compensation, for flat bottomed sections of the hull
- Ideal for center-console and trailered boats
- Hole size 2.00" (51mm)
- Housing protrudes 0.19" outside hull (5mm)
- Beam 45 deg at 50 kHz, 12 deg at 200kHz
- Maximum depth 800-1200 ft @ 50kHz (235-353 meters)
- Maximum depth 400-700 ft @ 200kHz (118-206 meters)
- Note: Lowrance Fishfinders that take the older gray 7-pin connector can use this transducer, but the temperature function will not work.
Airmar Transducer Comparison
- P319, B117, B60, SS60 : 600 W Good : Benchmark model for comparison
- B164, SS164 : 1 kW Better : 6 Times more sensitive at 50 kHz, 2 Times more sensitive at 200 kHz
- SS264N : 1 kW Best : 50 Times more sensitive at 50 kHz, 13 Times more sensitive at 200 kHz
Note: The P319 is identical in performance to the B60 with a bronze housing (12/20 deg tilt), the B117 with a bronze housing (zero tilt), and the SS60 with a stainless steel housing (12/20 deg tilt).