The Blue Sea 5018 Fuse Block accepts 3AG Type glass fuses, including the popular Fast Acting AGC fuse and the MDL Time-Delay fuse. The 3AG Type glass fuse is 1.25" (31.75mm) long and .25" (6.35mm) in diameter.
The 5018 Fuse Block features a clear insulating cover with label recesses for standard Blues Sea Systems labels. The cover insulates all conductive parts, satisfying ABYC/USCG requirements. Cover also stores spare fuses in snap-in clips.
An integrated fuse ejection system with "push to eject levers" makes changing fuses easy.
Tin plated metal components provide corrosion resistance and Phosphor Bronze contact clips gives each circuit a full 30 Ampere rating.
- Weight: 0.48 (lbs)
- Maximum Amperage Block: 100 Amperes
- Maximum Amperage per Circuit: 30 Amperes
- Maximum Voltage: 32 Volts DC
- Cover Material: GE Lexan Polycarbonate
- Base Material: Glass-filled Nylon
- Screw Size: 10 x 8-32 Screw Terminals