Freedom HF1000 Inverter/Charger
Compact inverter/chargers to power the comforts of home on your boat, RV or truck.
With modified sine wave output, Freedom HF 1000 Inverter/Chargers are designed to run entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller boats, RV's, and trucks. The Freedom HF Inverter/Chargers are the smallest, lightest, and least expensive models in the Xantrex lineup.
The Freedom HF 1000 is 1000 watts with a 20-amp charger and is designed for demanding marine and RV conditions. Temperature-controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged safely and efficiently. Includes an automatic transfer switch and a detachable digital remote control panel display that provides precise system information and can be mounted wherever you require the information.
- Designed to power demanding loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances and other electronic equipment
- Removable digital display to provide system status
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired using a terminal strip, or by connecting AC through GFCI
- Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming
AC utility power
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection
- ETL listed for use in mobile RV and marine applications