The Freedom SW 3000 series is an advanced and sophisticated inverter - charger 3000 W of power and 150 A charger.
Parallel stacking allows the Freedom SW inverter - chargers to increase the AC output in inverter mode by 100%. Using series stacking the Freedom SW inverter - chargers can generate 120/240 V split phase output.
Application: The Freedom SW 3000 can be used for a variety of applications, including commercial, construction, recreational vehicles, emergency and marine vessels and military equipment.
*When used with the remote panel **Sold separately
- Pure sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
- Series and parallel stacking capability
- Advanced configuration options for customized applications
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Temperature compensated charging for a variety of climate conditions
- Wide operating temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power factor corrected, multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- Ignition lockout feature helps prevent unnecessary battery drain when the alternator is not providing power. (When used with the remote panel)
- Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Dual input / Dual output AC interface for 3000 W model
- Compatible with the Xantrex Automatic Generator Start (Part# 809-0915, Sold Separately)
- Unit weight 33.5 kg (73.7 lbs)
- Unit dimensions (H x W x L) 7.75 x 13.5 x 15.25” (19.7 x 34.3 x 38.7 cm)
- Battery overvoltage and undervoltage protection
- Automatic overload protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Short-circuit protection
- Integrated, resettable AC breakers