Mastervolt MasterShunt 500 with Main Fuse 77020100
The MasterShunt is a battery monitor. It provides battery information and power to the MasterBus network. The Mastervolt MasterShunt provides extended information about the status of your batteries. This information includes reading voltage, current, Ah, time remaining and remaining capacity in percentage terms.
With an intelligent connection system, the MasterShunt is easily connected to the DC distribution. The integrated system clock combined with command-based events custom automates the system to your needs.
Example of system automation: The generator should start automatically when the batteries are almost depleted. The MasterShunt also provides a robust built-in main fuse that can safely interrupt short-circuit currents of 20 kA.
- Monitoring of a battery or battery bank (12/24/48V DC)
- Easy installation
- Can be installed in parallel for larger systems
- Shunt (precise measuring of the battery bank)
- State of charge
- Automatic calculation of Charge Efficiency Factor
- Extensive historical data
- MasterBus network support (Refer to chapter 4 of Manual below for more information on how MasterBus works)
- Integrated main system fuse in positive DC line
- Solid housing of the shunt with isolation of the DC connections.
Mastervolt MasterShunt 500 Manual