Marinco 27101 Charge Pro Portable Battery Charger - 1.1 Amp 6/12V 1 Bank 120/230V Input
The Charge Pro Portables offer a versatile charging solution that you can take with you in your car, truck, boat, motor cycle or anywhere else you need power. Even your classic car can be charged in the 6V mode.
The Marinco 27101 Charger is designed to recharge, maintain and extend your battery's life in applications where your battery is stored for long periods of time. These chargers are very versatile with selectable battery chemistries, voltages and connectors for your battery.
The charger operates on 120/230 Volts 50/60Hz AC, and also shows the charge level of your battery.
The Marinco Charge Pro 27101 come with two sets of cables; one with ring terminals, and one with alligator clips.
- Charge flooded, AGM and Gel batteries
- Microprocessor controlled for accurate charging
- Intuitive operation
- IP65 weatherproof housing
- Designed for harsh marine and industrial environments - moisture, salt, shock and vibration tested
- Meets global industry standards including UL, CE, CSA, ABYC, California efficiency regulations (CEC)
- 4 ft DC cable connects to 2 ft lead with ring terminals or 2 ft lead with alligator clips (both included)
- Input Voltage: 120/230 Volts 50/60Hz AC
- Charge end voltage:
- 7.1 V +/- 0.20 V (6V Mode)
- 14.25 V +/- 0.2 V (12V Mode)
- Charging Current: 1.1 Amp
- Rechargeable Battery Type: Any 6 V or 12 V Lead acid batteries (Flooded, AGM, GEL)
- Battery Maintenance Capacity: 2.2 - 40 Ah
- Battery Charge Capacity: 2.2 - 25 Ah
- Protection type: IP65 (Casing)
- Weight 1.1 pounds (0.5 Kg)
Marinco Charge Pro Portable Brochure
Marinco Charge Pro Portable Instruction Manual