Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor BAM0107000000R
The Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor's function is to calculate ampere-hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery.
Ampere-hours consumed is calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery. In case of a constant current, this integration is equivalent to current multiplied by time. A discharge current of 10A for 2 hours, for example, amounts to 20Ah consumed.
All Victron Battery Monitors are based on a powerful microprocessor, programmed with the algorithms needed for this precision monitoring.
- Battery voltage (V).
- Battery charge/discharge current (A).
- Ampere-hours consumed (Ah).
- State of charge (%).
- Time to go at the current rate of discharge.
- Visual and audible alarm: over- and under voltage, and/or battery discharged.
- Programmable alarm or generator start relay.
Low-Cost Ultra High-Resolution Monitor
- Highest resolution: 10mA (0,01A) with 500A shunt.
- Can be used with 50, 60 or 100mV shunts, current rating from 100A to 1000A
- Lowest current consumption: 4mA @12V and 3mA @ 24V.
- Easiest to wire: comes with a shunt, 10 meters RJ 12 UTP cable and 2-meter battery cable with a fuse; no other components needed.
- Easiest to install: separate front bezel for square or round appearance; ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
- Broadest voltage range: 9.5 – 95 VDC without prescaler needed.
- Communication port (Isolated RS232 interface is needed to connect to a computer) for Optional Interface & Software
Victron Datasheet BMV-700-Series
Victron Owners Manual BMV-700-700H-702.pdf
Victron BMV-700 Qucik Install Guide