Lewmar V2 Windlass Kit Gypsy Only Free Fall 12V for 5/16" G40 Chain 6672011108-138
Lewmar introduces the worlds first compact stainless steel windlass for power and sail boats for power and sailboats up to 44'.
The beautiful styled deck unit conceals a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control.
Rope-chain or all-chain anchor rodes may be employed at the touch of a button, whilst the fully machined, low profile gypsy will keep your ropes in beautiful condition for years to come.
Note: this is a Gypsy only version.
- Rope - 5/16" G40 (002) Chain gypsy
- Manual chain release (Free Fall)
- Cone clutch for smooth, easy control
- W.A.R.P Drum
- Fall safe anchor lock
- Robust/reliable worm gearbox
- FastFitTM for quicker installation and less hassle
- Emergency recovery kit available
Windlass kits feature FastfitTM Motor Gearboxes which enables the windlass to be fitted by one man alone. While the gearbox alignment to the deck unit is critical to a standard installation, the FastFitTM clamping system perfectly aligns the deck unit and motor gearbox for a perfect fit first time. FastFitTM enables the motor/gearbox to be rotated and fixed in increments of 45°. To install your windlass, simply fix the deck unit to the deck and then slide the gearbox up the shaft, swing the FastFitTM clamp shut and tighten up the bronze nut.
- Motor Power: 700 Watts
- Max Pull: 650 kg.
- Max Line Speed: 21 m/min
- Working Load: 163 kg
- Current Draw at Working Load: 80 Amps
- Line Speed at Working Load: 14 m/min
- Circuit Breaker: 90 Amps
- Weight: 9.5 kg
In the Box:
- 65002489 Windlass X Handle x 1
- 68000318 12V Dual Direction Solenoid Contactor Box DC92-235P x 1
- 68000349 Circuit Breaker 90 Amp 9327 x 1
- 68000362 V1V2V3 Gypsy 5/16 & Stripper Kit 002 x 1
- 68000593 Guarded Rocker Switch x 1
- 68000813 V2 Windlass 12V FastFit x 1
- 68000828 V2V3 Gypsy Only FastFit Deck Unit x 1
Lewmar V1-6 Manual_V1-6 Issue 4A