Bennett SLT10 Self-Leveling Trim Tab System 10" x 10" for Boats 14'-20'
Good things often come in small packages. That's true for boats and it's certainly true for the Self-Leveling Tabs (SLT) from Bennett. Easily installed, with no hydraulic lines or wiring required, they instantly react to both boat speed and water pressure to add trim precisely as needed to improve your hole shot, reduce engine laboring, improve fuel efficiency and eliminate porpoising. The SLT10 10″ x 10″ model is rated for boats 14' to 20', but best suited for boats over 17'.
Each unit includes two 14-gauge stainless steel trim tab assemblies with Bennett's exclusive interlocking hinge, fully automatic actuators, and a complete set of stainless steel mounting hardware.
Even smaller boats need trim tabs! Now you can enjoy the durability of Bennett trim tabs in a quick and easy, transom-only trim tab system. There are no hydraulics needed - simply mount the two actuators and trim tabs and you're on your way to a smoother ride.
The SLT reacts instantly to boat speed and water pressure by adding trim when it's needed. At slower speeds, when the boat is trying to get on plane, the actuators hold the trim tabs down, which lifts the stern and simultaneously puts the boat at planing attitude. On plane, and as the boat's speed increases, water pressure pushes the tabs up. You will enjoy a smoother ride while the SLT does all the work.
- SLT10 is designed for boats 14' to 20'
- Benefits: Performance improvements
- Actuating Mechanism: Self-contained hydraulic cylinders
- Tab Material: Stainless steel
- Control Type: Self-regulating
- Installation: DIY
- Included Equipment: Stainless steel hardware
- Warranty: Five-years
In the Box;
- 2 x 14 gauge stainless steel tabs with Bennett's exclusive interlocking hinge
- 2 x Strong, durable actuators
- All stainless steel hardware - no plastic!
Bennett SLT Manual