Zhik Boot 360 High Cut Race Boot
The culmination of many years of research and development alongside Zhik's team of World Champions, ZhikGripTM II is a new dinghy boot & strap combination designed to increase hiking performance.
A proprietary pattern of studs and interlocks to connect boat and sailor. ZhikgripTM II is made from a highly durable unique rubber compound and tapered studs lock in at any angle or position for extreme grip, while still allowing easy movement & adjustment of the boot under the strap.
The powerful, interlocking grip allows you to relax your muscles, lock into the boat dynamics, and hike harder for longer while still maintaining full mobility.
Boot 360 is Zhik's high cut race boot, combining a side lace system with supportive upper construction for maximum support, comfort and durability.
All Sizes are UK sizes. Consult the Zhik Boot Size Conversion Chart image.
- 4 mm Neoprene, High Cut Race Boot for maximum support, comfort and durability
- ZhikGripTM II Patented Stud Locking System with high durability, tapered rubber compound studs that help you lock in & relax your ankles to improve hiking strength
- Able to lock in at any angle or position for extreme grip
- Supportive upper construction with 50 mm Velcro ankle strap
- Side Lacing System for an ergonomic, adjustable fit
- Custom high grip ZK Sole for the ultimate in grip on wet surfaces