Trident Marine LPG Low Pressure Regulator - Wall Mount, Single Stage, 300 PSI Guage & 20" Hose 1211-1401
The most compact low pressure regulator that meets ABYC marine standard with gauge for required LPG System Leak Test. It is fully assembled and leak tested with solid brass: male POL cylinder fitting, street tee and 300 psi gauge.
- Single stage, wall-mount regulator
- Saves space in propane system locker, especially when adding solenoid valve, manifold and connection tee
- Assembled with low profile, water-tight, stainless steel 300 PSI pressure gauge
- Leak tested – meets ABYC standards
- Die-cast, UL-listed body
- Regulator gas inlet: 1/4" male inverted flare fitting
- Regulator gas outlet: 3/8" female NPT
- 20" Pigtail hose with Male POL Tank fitting & 1/4" Male inverted flare for Regulator connection
- Dimensions: 6-1/2" H x 3-1/4" W x 3-1/4" D
Note: The pressure gauge on the regulator is not used to determine how full the tank is. The pressure gauge is only there to perform periodic leak tests to check the integrity of your system. It is recommend that leak tests be performed every time the tank valve is opened, and at least every two weeks when the valve is left open during extended use.