Origo 3000 Alcohol Double Burner Stove 9103303882
Ingeniously simple, Origo stoves have been continually improved based on feedback from boat owners and boat builders worldwide.
The free-standing Origo 3000 double-burner alcohol-fueled stove is suitable for a wide range of boats. It is typically mounted on gimbals (sold separately) to provide a level cooking surface.
Origo free-standing stoves have few parts and, because they operate without pressure, there are no sensitive components liable to cause problems. The stainless-steel surface is rugged, easy to clean, and maintains its bright appearance in the punishing salt air and high humidity of marine environments.
Origo alcohol stoves are easy to fill. Each alcohol-fueled container holds 40 oz. (1.2 liters) of alcohol fuel. Pour the fuel into the container where it is absorbed by the non-flammable material inside. A full container provides about four-and-a-half hours of cooking time at the maximum setting, or about 10 hours at normal setting before refilling is required.
Origo units are environmentally friendly and extremely safe. The denatured alcohol-fuel is a clean and renewable energy source, and eliminates the need for fuel lines or gas bottles that could leak or explode. The stainless-steel alcohol fuel containers will not leak if deformed by impact or if turned upside down.
Just like cooking at home. Light the burner and adjust the flame with the regulator knob. The flame diffuser spreads the heat over the base of the burner pan, giving 6,800 BTU/hr. (2.0kW) at full heat. These Origo units can bring 34 oz. (1 liter) of water to a boil in 10 minutes. It’s as efficient as cooking with gas, yet much safer and cleaner.
- Compact and easy to stow when not in use.
- Durable with few parts to break down.
- Easy-to-clean stainless-steel surface.
- Easy access to the alcohol fuel container makes filling simple.
- Pressure-free alcohol offers a safe way to cook on board.
- Gimbals (sold separately) maintain a level cooking surface in rough seas.
- Number of Burners: 2
- Cooking Heat Output (BTU/hr/kW): 6,800 /2kW (approx.)
- Unit dimensions (HxWxD): 5.38" x 18.25" x 10.31" (137 x 464 x 262mm)
- Dimensions with Gimbal (HxWxD): 9.00" x 20.06" x 10.31" (228 x 510 x 262mm)
- Weight: 6.3 kg
- Fuel capacity: 1.2 litres
- Burning time (max. power): 4.5 hours
- Boiling time 1 litre ofwater: 10 minutes
Origo 1500 3000 Manual