Origo 2000 Single Burner Drop-In Alcohol Stove with Cutting Board 9103303887
This little stainless, compact drop-in alcohol stove is ideal for even the smallest boats. Say "good-bye" to cold food and get the maximum enjoyment out of your boating time.
The stove is made of stainless steel, and comes with a Cutting Board.
It uses the absorption principle with a fuel Canister that has a capacity of 1.2l of denatured alcohol. Alcohol is absorbed into a non-flammable material in the canister. The easily accessible fuel containers make for simple and safe filling.
The Origo 2000 is not equipped with a fuel valve or fuel lines, which can develop leaks, or with any other components that require regular service.
Alcohol cookers, fuelled by denatured alcohol, are traditionally considered as the safest way to cook afloat. They work without pressure, are pleasantly quiet and take up little galley space.
Origo stoves give you an ample 6,800 BTU's (2kW) of cooking power for fast and flexible cooking on board.
NOTE: Use Denatured Alcohol (Methylated Spirt) only. Do not use other fuels such as gasoline, diesel, methanol, propane or charcoal lighter.
- Power: 6,800 BTUs (approx.) - (2.0 kW)
- Fuel: Denatured Alcohol (Methylated Spirt)
- Fuel Capacity: 2-1/2 Pints (1.2 liters) per Canister
- Average Cooking Capacity: 4-1/2 Hours per filling
- Boiling Time: 6-8 minutes for 1 Qt. (10 minutes for 1 L.) of water
- Weight: 12.8 lbs. (5.8 kg)
- Cut Out: 345 mm x 320 mm (13-9/16" x 12-5/8" approx.)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 390 x 370 x 150 mm (15-3/8" x 14-9/16" x 6" approx.)
Origo 2000 4000 Manual - European Version