Magma A10-225 LPG (Propane) 10' Hose Conversion Kit
Converts L.P. Gas Grills from small disposable cylinders to the existing larger refillable pre-regulated cylinders connected to the boats built-in LPG system.
For safety it is installed on the low pressure (1/2 psi) side, downstream from the propane bottle regulator and the L.P. Gas supply line leading to the appliances.
It must be connected to a manufactuer approved Low Pressure Gas Grill Control Valve.
Note: Magma offers four different versions of Type 3 Low Pressure Control Valves;
- Magma A10-219 X-Low Output Control Valve Regulator is used by all TrailMate Grills
- Magma A10-220 Low-Output Control Valve for Magma Marine Kettles, ChefsMate, and Newport Grills
- Magma A10-223 Medium-Output Control Valve for Magma Catalina Gourmet Series Grills
- Magma A10-224 High-Output for Monterey Gourmet Series Grills
- All necessary brass fittings
- Safety Shutoff Valve
- 10' (3 m) Preassembled, leak tested hose.
Each Hose Conversion Kit is fully assembled and 100% Leak Tested.
Magma A10-225 Installation Instructions