Trident Marine LPG Regulator Wall Mount 2 Stage with Gauge 1230-1411
This is a two-stage wall mounted regulator with two 300 PSI leak test pressure gauges.
It draws from 2 tanks, and automatically changes over to the full cylinder when the first selected cylinder is empty. The selector switch indicator shows red or green until the manual selector switch is pushed fully toward a full propane cylinder. The empty tank can then be disconnected for refill.
This 2 stage regulates cylinder pressure more efficiently to stove, and has 75% more BTU capacity (at service cylinder) than the 1 stage regulator.
Connects to tanks using 20" high pressure adaptor hoses with a 1/4" male inverted flare fitting on the end - sold separately.
- Regulator mounts to wall surface
- Integral manual change over lever
- UL listed body is assembled and leak tested
- Regulator outlet: 3/8" female NPT
- Includes a 2-piece wall mounting bracket
- Meets ABYC marine LPG standards
- Connect (2) pigtail hoses between regulator inlets and tanks
- Dimensions: 6-3/4" H x 5-1/4" W x 4" D
Note: The pressure gauge on the regulator is not used to determine how full the tank is. The pressure gauge is only there to perform periodic leak tests to check the integrity of your system. It is recommend that leak tests be performed every time the tank valve is opened, and at least every two weeks when the valve is left open during extended use.