ProMariner ProNautic 1230P 12V 30 Amp 3 Bank Battery Charger 63130
Industry recognized with the 2010 IBEX Innovation Award, the ProNautic P1230 model employs the ProMar Digital Performance Charging Platform, which combines all digital control and software-based power conversion technology with global energy management features. ProNauticP addresses the trend of incorporating and using more 12-volt electronics on-board today's power, sail, cruising and sport fishing boats.
Boasting twelve digitally-controlled performance charging profiles with finger tip selection, ProNauticP fully charges, conditions, maintains and re-conditions batteries while extending battery life and maximizing battery reserve power performance.
ProNauticP is Power Factor Corrected with auto-ranging global AC input allowing all models to operate off a standard household power connection. Featuring dual digital displays for real-time display of actual 12V charging voltage and amperage, and AC power-on diagnostics with pass or fail status in addition to discreet fault indication for mis-wiring or adverse battery bank conditions.
Designed to provide more time on the water enjoying what you like most... boating.
- Up to 12 performance & precision 4-stage charging profiles: Charge, Condition, Maintain and Re-condition. Automatic dockside power mode for 12 Volt DC lighting and appliances. Factory set for Flooded (Lead Acid) batteries. AGM, GEL selectable.
- Auto-ranging (100-250VAC/50-60Hz) global AC input with reduced harmonic distortion allowing all models to operate off a household power outlet connection. ProNauticP consumes less power so more AC power is available on board.
- Automatically senses and distributes 100% of available charging amps to any one bank or combination of all banks.
- Automatically programs conditioning time based on discharge state of batteries. Automatically de-sulfates batteries after 21 days in the maintain mode, improving reserve power performance & extending battery life.
- Enters Conservation Energy Saver Mode after 72 hours of not seeing a load greater than 5 amps, float voltage will be lowered consuming less energy during storage periods. (for flooded & sealed charge profiles)
- Service and Fault Mode LED Indicators give real time indication of wiring faults or adverse conditions that may impact the operation of a boat's charging system.
- Automatic Fan Speed Control gives quiet operation. Innovative front exhaust prevents restriction of air flow and cooling.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation with Remote Temperature Probe included - Ignition protected and current limiting.
- Designed with built-in safety and constructed to: Marine ULc 1236, CE, CTick and FCC Class B.
- Dimensions: 10-1/4" x 8.5" x 3.5"
CEC- ProNauticP Manual