This built-in Stainless Steel Non-pressurized alcohol stove is ideal for home or recreational use. It features a Custom Bamboo Cutting Board which allows for additional workspace when the stove is not in use.
- Built-In Flushmount–Uninterrupted countertop
- Hardwood Bamboo Cutting Board -Adds functional spaces NO warping
- Safe-Flame Non Pressurized Canister System
- Non Pressurized Canister System -NO Hoses, NO pumping, NO pre-heating
- Environmentally Friendly Fuel –We recommend grain based alcohol
- Large Capacity Fuel Canister –1.2 liters (1 ¼Quart) of Alcohol
- 6800 BTU of heat per burner–Boils 1 quart of water in 8 minutes
- Stainless Steel Construction –Long lasting with continual use
- Dimensions –5 7/8" H x 15 9/16" W x 14 15/16"D
- Cut-Out Dimensions –13 1/2 W x 12 5/8" L
- Weight –14 lbs.
A hot meal on a boat or RV makes enjoying the outdoors even more delicious. But stoves using traditional cooking fuels such as butane or propane may pose the risk of explosion. This is eliminated with the new The CookMate™ Alcohol Stoves features the SafeFlame™ non-pressurized fuel canister system. The SafeFlame™ canister system absorbs and holds approximately 1.2 liters of alcohol fuel. The unique design prevents fuel from leaking out, even if it's turned completely upside down. Ultra-reliable and environmentally friendly, the SafeFlame™ non-pressurized canister system, eliminating the pumping, priming, hoses and valves of pressurized systems. Generating 6,800 Btu of heat per burner, each burner can boil a liter of water in 8 minutes and burn for 4.5 hours per fill. Denatured alcohol is a safe environmentally friendly, clean cooking fuel and can be easily extinguished with water.